Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Video Cameras
12-27-2012, 01:10 AM
Video Cameras
So with Christmas just happening, I ended up with a nice bit of cash, more than I was expecting. Figured I could do with a new video camera as my Ultra Flip HD is good for what I use it for atm, its lack of any settings beyond record and zooming in is going to really limit me in the future, especially with some of the things I have planned for next year. So can anyone recommend me a good camera for under £200 (I know everyone seems to be everywhere else but the UK, but £200 is roughly $324, and If you just link me to the camera or whatever I can look it up on UK shops Smile )?

Twitter

Wrestling View - Home of Weekly Wrestling Roundup and more!

BigCal.co.uk - Home of Your Daily Dose of Dragonballs (updates coming soon, I swear!)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-08-2013, 02:16 PM
RE: Video Cameras
After losing track of the sister thread on TGWTG's forums, I'm curious what you ended up with.

Rule That (and everything),

-Jimmy

[Image: tr.png]
[Image: fb.png][Image: tt.png][Image: blip.png][Image: gplus.jpg][Image: yt.png][Image: rvt.png]
01-08-2013, 09:51 PM
Nothing Tongue. I couldn't find anything I was 100% happy with after reading up numerous reviews and stuff. Decided to wait and get something a little more expensive later in the year lol.

Twitter

Wrestling View - Home of Weekly Wrestling Roundup and more!

BigCal.co.uk - Home of Your Daily Dose of Dragonballs (updates coming soon, I swear!)
01-09-2013, 01:00 AM
(01-08-2013 09:51 PM)Big Cal Wrote:  Nothing Tongue. I couldn't find anything I was 100% happy with after reading up numerous reviews and stuff. Decided to wait and get something a little more expensive later in the year lol.

[Image: 4gpbn1.jpg]

Rule That (and everything),

-Jimmy

[Image: tr.png]
[Image: fb.png][Image: tt.png][Image: blip.png][Image: gplus.jpg][Image: yt.png][Image: rvt.png]